Permanent role, based out of our Cardiff (UK) office.
At MYPINPAD we develop industry changing payment and authentication solutions. We are looking for a C# developer to join our small experienced team, using the latest tools and frameworks within the .NET ecosystem.
Working with the Services Development Team, Mobile Development Teams, and Security Team, you will:
- Help maintain existing MYPINPAD products and components, and design and develop new ones
- Develop high quality, secure and performant code, along with unit and integration tests
- Participate in reviews of new and modified code
- Help identify and document issues, and troubleshoot and fix those reported by others
- Be inquisitive and enjoy investigating how things work, and why
- Enjoy communicating ideas and insights; this will manifest itself in personal communication and in the systems and documentation you help create
You must have:
- Five or more years professional experience with C# and the .NET CLR
- A working knowledge of the ASP.NET MVC Web API stack (v5+) and associated libraries/tools (EF, SQL Server, IIS)
- A solid understanding of computer network principles (OSI model), TCP/IP and common internet protocols
- Competency with secure software development and systems deployment
You may also have experience with, knowledge of, or a desire to learn and work with some of:
- .NET Core 2 and above, ASP.NET Core
- Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes, Service Fabric) and micro-service architecture
- Cloud infrastructure and services (Azure, AWS, and/or GCP)
- Non-relational data stores
- VSTS or other CI/CD pipelines
- Non-CLR languages such as Go, Rust, C/C++
- Supply the equipment and tools you need to do your best work
- Invest in you, provide access to training materials and events, send you to software development and industry conferences, provide regular feedback and encouragement
This role comes with a competitive salary. If you are interested and have the skills and experience, please send your application to email@example.com.