Senior DevOps Engineer
Permanent role, based out of our Cardiff (UK) office. Flexible working available.
At MYPINPAD we develop industry changing payment and authentication solutions. We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our small experienced team, helping to develop and support MYPINPAD products, services and infrastructure. This is a new position offering a unique and exciting opportunity for the right candidate to shape the role and have a large impact in this fast growing company.
Working with the Development and Security Teams you will:
- Assist in design, implementation and support of service deployments and infrastructure (cloud and metal)
- Help develop and maintain CI/CD pipelines and other elements of the SDLC for MYPINPAD products and components
- Liaise with partners an assist with their installations and integrations
- Develop and support internal systems
- Be inquisitive and enjoy investigating how things work and why they work the way they do – getting your “hands dirty”
- Be self-motivated, have a passion for technology and a penchant for improving existing systems and processes, with an emphasis on security
- Enjoy communicating ideas and insights; this will manifest itself in personal communication and in the systems and documentation you help create
You will also have experience with, knowledge of, or a desire to learn and work with some or all of the following:
- Administrating Linux (Debian, RHEL, Alpine) and Windows (10, Server 2008+) installations and networks
- Development operations including deployment automation, automation scripting, configuration management
- Advanced troubleshooting, problem solving and root cause analysis
- Containerisation technologies (Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes)
- CI/CD services (VSTS, Travis, CircleCI)
- Managing cloud services and infrastructure (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Supply the equipment and tools you need to do your best work
- Invest in you, provide access to training materials and events, send you to software development and industry conferences, provide regular feedback and encouragement
This role comes with a competitive salary. If you are interested and have the skills and experience, please send your application to email@example.com.