MYPINPAD’s software turns everyday mobile devices like smartphones and tablets into secure payment terminals.
As the first software-based payments solution developer in the world to have achieved a full suite of PCI certified solutions, our offering is the most secure in the world. This leading technology enables a consistent ‘card present’ payment experience across all channels, both in-store and digital.
MYPINPAD’s payments solutions are device and gateway agnostic and built upon our globally patented, cloud-based authentication platform. By enabling merchants of all sizes globally to securely accept payments using smartphones and tablets, we help open up a world of possibilities in reshaping the end-to-end customer experience. Secure, safe, seamless payments. Everywhere.
MYPINPAD is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. All our people make this an exciting and inclusive place to work, where they can be themselves and let their skills shine.
We value quality and excellence in everything we do, with a strong focus on supporting and developing our employees.
We offer a range of flexible working options that allow our people the opportunity to contribute fully, without compromising family commitments or general well-being.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing all projects and process from early presales consultation to project management as well as continued support of solutions to maximise the ongoing client relationship.
The role will ensure our customer implementations stay on track, are delivered on time with high quality. This role will work closely with our Customers, Sales team, Project Managers, and Engineering teams to keep everyone in sync, track progress, and address obstacles to ensure successful on-time launches.
The Senior Project Manager will also be responsible for pattern analysis and developing new processes to reduce the time and effort involved in customer implementations.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS
- Own the delivery of the MPP solutions to customers based on a signed off scope of work
- Assign projects to Project Managers and Technical Implementation Consultants
- Leading the implementation teams manage conflict, ensuring the team’s processes and tasks are carried out efficiently
- Manage larger Tier 1 accounts where necessary
- Prioritise resources and projects based on company objectives
- Build and manage client relationships during the delivery cycle
- Prepare estimates and detailed project plans for all phases of projects. Track progress, and monitor roadblocks during implementation phase
- Coordinate with 3rd party vendors and other organizations where necessary
- Manage stakeholders and report regularly on status of implementations against project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment. Highlight risks or issues to the senior leadership team.
- Manage internal and external escalations appropriately
- Set and continually manage project and program expectations while delegating and managing deliverables with teams
- Identify key weaknesses and failure points in current project implementation plans and spearhead process improvements
- Working with sales teams to provide high level schedules based on approved Project Scope documents
- Manage and refine the implementation process and tools as the company scales to meets its needs
- Manage, coach and develop Project Managers.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Extensive Software Implementation project management experience
- Knowledge of the card payment ECO system (Issuing, Acquiring & Merchant Management) with an understanding of project delivery within this ECO system would be an advantage.
- Proven experience of client-facing project management. Demonstrable ability to listen & understand client needs to build & oversee projects.
- Able to manage multiple projects & processes
- Knowledge and understanding of project management tools
- A pragmatic approach to project delivery; uses the most appropriate approach to deliver a successful outcome
- Excellent leadership, communication (written, verbal and presentation) and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating critical thinking, teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands
- Motivated and proactive in creating and improving processes and workflows.