The primary purpose and scope of the Marketing Executive is to take ownership of a diverse array of projects and activities to drive Marketing forward. Reporting into the Head of Marketing, this is a key role within a small but busy team that will be involved in many different aspects of Marketing for both MYPINPAD and its sister company MYHSM.
Background and context
PIN on Mobile is a transformative technology, which will lead to a massive expansion in mobile acceptance devices. Point-of-sale terminals and PIN entry mPOS devices will be replaced by everyday smartphones and tablets running secure payment software. This has only been made possible by the card scheme security council (PCI) publishing a new standard on how PIN can be securely captured by a smartphone or tablet. This new standard is known as Software-based PIN Entry on COTS (Commercial Off The Shelf); SPoC, or also known as PIN on Mobile.
MYPINPAD is industry recognised as one of the leading experts in this extremely complex field having invested over 6 years and millions of pounds in defining, developing, and enabling PIN entry capability on a smartphone or tablet. Utilising a standard PIN pad image (not scrambled), ensures seamless customer adoption, while in-built support for the visually impaired delivers a fully inclusive solution.
A number of key industry partnerships have been forged and contracts have been signed to deploy this cutting edge technology across the globe.
The market opportunity is huge with the card scheme predicting market growth to be in the region of 300 million acceptance points in the next 5 years.
Key Responsibilities and expectations
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns across all media platforms
- Update and monitor social media activity
- Plan, supply and maintain content for the company website
- Organise and prioritise marketing activity, ensuring all communications are accurate, globally consistent, and adhering to brand guidelines
- Edit and produce presentations and meeting materials
- Plan, execute and support events, exhibitions, seminars and webinars
- Keep up to date with marketing trends and be able to analyse marketing data
- Localise and proofread new and existing written material
- Assist in internal communications and staff engagement activities
- Undertake general adhoc marketing and editorial tasks
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- Experience of supporting and implementing marketing strategies
- Proven track record in creative Digital Marketing
- Able to produce compelling written content and messaging across multiple channels
- Highly organised and the ability to prioritise workload and efficiently manage multiple projects
- Have a flexible, positive and pragmatic approach
- Comfortable working in an agile environment, under pressure and to tight, changeable deadlines
- Innovative and creative thinker with the ability to experiment with many ideas and initiate and manage own projects with outstanding execution
- Excellent communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with customers and colleagues at all levels of the organisation
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Competent in Adobe Acrobat Suite including InDesign and Illustrator
- Experience of updating websites via WordPress editor
- Experience of using Mailchimp and GoToWebinar platforms
- Advanced in Microsoft Office skills – Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook